BIBLICAL POINT OF REFERENCE:
"For David says of him: ‘I saw the Lord ever before me, with him at my right hand I shall not be disturbed. Therefore my heart has been glad and my tongue has exulted; my flesh, too, will dwell in hope, because you will not abandon my soul to the netherworld, nor will you suffer your holy one to see corruption. You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.’"
I read the passage from Acts above and am calmed by its words--especially since my finals week is this week, and we all know how exams are!
That being said, I know that now is the time we could all use some motivation as we transition into spring and get ready for that break from school. I also know that every blog and website in existence is posting about finals week, so I've decided to join the party.
Here are some memes that will make you laugh and will keep you motivated throughout the next few weeks!
1. This wonderful treasure from Mother Angelica.
2. Pope Francis can do it, so can you.
3. The amount of times you've lost your keys, wallet, and every pencil you've ever owned just when you need them most.
4. You might just fail the exam if you don't say this prayer.
5. Said every Christian college student ever.
6. Another semester has gone by, and you're still trying to figure life out.
7. Satan is sneaky, but God's still got yo back.
8. Your heart says to procrastinate, but you know that Jesus says differently.
9. Sometimes you have to get some exercise in to keep pushing forward.
10. But there's only one thing you can do to keep the faith all the time.
Happy finals week everyone! Prayers all around!
Your Laughing Sister,